For those of you who keep up with me through my blog, I am presently watching the delectable "Dangerous Liaisons." I am presently getting dumber each day (from watching so much TV).
Things I would like to do if I found time:
1. Sit on a stone bench next to John Malkovich while his hair is tied in a limp black bow so as to feel dangerous.
2. Take French and Spanish while eating olives and drinking scads of wine.
Interruption for good quote from Miss Glenn Close:
"You'll find that shame is like pain--you'll only feel it once."
3. Find the Houston Opera (I'm detecting a theme).
5. Run a race.
6. Get a dacshund.
7. Buy a modern, energy-efficient, earth-friendly condo with a roof garden.
"Men enjoy the happiness they feel. We can only feel the happiness we give."
8. Scratch that. Build a roof garden.
9. Make pottery.
10. Pick up a book.
11. Drink tea.
12. On a blanket.
13. In the sun.
Enter Keanu Reeves. He's in this movie?
14. Paint on some canvass with acrylics on my fingers.
15. Be a joiner maybe, less of a shut-in.
Okay, so classes and clubs and general hobby suggestions are yours to give to me. If you are female, you should feel great happiness from this gesture. If you are a male, I will kiss you or hug you or something.